2009 Meet Tiger Woods Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
SPONSOR: Tiger Woods Foundation, 121 Innovation, Suite 150, Irvine CA, 92617.
1. HOW TO ENTER. From 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 30, 2009, through 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2009, visit www.attnational.org and click on the “Meet Tiger Woods Contest Button” or automatically be entered with every ticket purchase. Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Contest open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older as of April 1, 2009. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Tiger Woods Foundation and the respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, web masters / suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies of the above entities and the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) or household members (whether or not related) of each of said employees are not eligible to enter in this promotion. Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) AND ODDS OF WINNING. One (1) Grand Prize: Winner and one (1) guest will meet Tiger Woods while they attend the AT&T National Golf Tournament in Bethesda, Maryland currently scheduled June 29, 2009 to July 5, 2009. The prize also includes round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) from airport nearest winner’s residence to Bethesda, MD, One (1) double-occupancy hotel room for three (3) nights, two (2) Tuesday night Pairings Party invites, two (2) Wednesday Clubhouse credentials – includes lunch, hors d’oeuvres and beverages, two (2) Thursday Nicklaus Skybox credentials – includes covered seats with views of 18 green, access to Grey Goose Lounge, lunch, hors d’oeuvres and beverages, One hundred dollar ($100.00) on-course merchandise gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: Up to $60,000 depending on Winners point of travel. Selection of travel arrangements/accommodations is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner’s residence is within 250 miles of destination city, Sponsor reserves the right to offer ground transportation in lieu of air transportation. All other expenses not specifically mentioned in prize description are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his / her guests.
All travel must be taken on dates specified and no alternative dates will be available. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary. If travel guest is a minor (under the age of 18), minor must be accompanied on trip by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Any difference between the stated prize value and actual prize value will not be awarded.
Taxes, if any, on prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and prize substitutions will not be allowed, except at sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one prize per household / address.
4. DISCLAIMER. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur during this promotion.
If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 3, prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all prize claims received. If a drawing is required, it will be conducted by Tiger Woods Foundation. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rules 3. If, in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the judges reserve the right to disqualify suspect entries and/or modify or terminate the promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the judges, at the judges’ sole discretion. In the unlikely event of the AT&T National being cancelled due to a catastrophic or otherwise unforeseen event the prize will be cancelled and will not be honored, refunded, or replaced. Sponsor holds the right to alter any part of the contest and / or rules at any time without notification.
5. ADDITIONAL RULES. Potential Grand Prize Winner and will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted delivery. Guests of Grand Prize Winner may also be required to complete and sign a Liability and Publicity Release form and if a guest is a minor, a release must be signed by his/her parent/legal guardian.
If travel documents are required (as stated in Rule #3), once they are issued, neither travel arrangements nor guest may be changed without the express approval of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason whatsoever. Failure to comply with this condition or any condition of these Official Rules, or the return of any prize documents or prize as undeliverable, will result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety, without compensation.
Participation constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating, participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Tiger Woods Foundation and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind to property or person(s), including death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with participation in the promotion, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Tiger Woods Foundation, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion.
6. WAIVER. By entering this promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter.
7. WINNER’S LIST. A list of winners will be posted on www.attnational.org during the month of May.