The following items are NOT permitted on the golf course:
- Beverage containers
- Carry items larger than a small purse
- Cellular phones
- Folding-arm chairs or lawn chairs (no matter what height)
- Large Camera bags
- Picnic baskets
- Video Cameras
During the official competitive rounds (Thursday – Sunday), players will not sign autographs until they have completed their rounds. Autograph areas adjacent to #9 & #18 scoring areas will be designated. Players have the option to use this area.
- Stay quiet and stand still when players are about to hit the ball.
- Hands in the air mean stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- Do not cross fairways, except for areas designated as crossover areas.
- To allow for better viewing for all, please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
Spectators will be removed immediately without warning for:
- Refusal to obey quiet signs or signals.
- Distracting or embarrassing a player.
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures toward a player.
- Booing or cheering at inappropriate times.
Special Needs on-course amenities:
Viewing amenities for Special Needs patrons will be provided at the Driving Range, 9th Green, 11th Green, 14th Green, 16th Green and the 18th Hole.
Handicapped Access Restrooms are available at all restroom locations on the course.