The best part about a postpartum girdle is that it makes significant changes in the hip, backside, and abdomen areas. If you’ve had a cesarean delivery, a girdle is something that might prove to be incredibly handy. With that in mind, you can breathe a sigh of relief. Because you’ve found the ultimate Bellefit Postpartum review.
The Bellefit Postpartum Corset serves not one but many purposes. It’s an ideal pick for post-pregnancy workout sessions. Thus, making the process of weight loss faster and easier!
The Bellefit girdle is the perfect solution to compression. It shrinks the shape of your tummy after childbirth.
So let’s get to know more about this amazing product. But before that, here are the factors that make up the best postpartum girdle/corset.
Important Factors to Consider When Buying Postpartum Belly Wrap
Photo credit: giantmommy.com
The number of brands manufacturing the same item keeps on increasing every year. So how do you tell the difference between good and bad?
In the case of the best postpartum girdle, the answer is divided into 3 characteristics.
1. Comfort: This is the most important factor given that you’ll want to wear the belly wrap throughout the day. So it’s necessary to get something that doesn’t cut into the skin or cause itching.
2. Invisibility and Wearability: The former means putting on the girdle under your clothes without it being visible on the outside. And the latter makes the process of putting on and taking off the belly wrap easier.
3. Effectiveness and Quality: Not all postpartum corsets might work for you. So you need to make it a point to choose one that meets your particular requirements. And fits your budget!
The best way to go about it is to read product reviews. This way you can also find out if the girdle is of high quality or a cheap knockoff.
Bellefit Postpartum Review
Which Bellefit is best? Is that what’s on your mind? If so, then allow me to clear all your doubts in here. This Bellefit Postpartum review is of none other than the Bellefit Postpartum Corset. Out of all the options available, it’s this particular item that ranks the highest.
The Bellefit Postpartum Corset is for women recovering from natural or C-section childbirth. It is a medical-grade compression binder for the abdominal region. The materials used for construction are elastane and polyamide fabric. Both are micro-porous and hypoallergenic. And that translates into total comfort and zero skin rashes.
You can start wearing the Bellefit Postpartum Corset as soon as one week after delivery. Wearing and removing it is an easy, effortless task. Also quite comfortable is sleeping with the belly wrap on. So you can wear it 24/7 without having to deal with any discomfort.
Now, allow me to address an important issue. C-section deliveries with bikini incisions tend to exert tons of pressure. Mainly near the wound, right?So you’ll be quite relieved to know that this Bellefit girdle helps in relieving such pressure. It tightens the belly alright. But while also bringing everything in your abdomen area back together.
Expect your body to change drastically with the Bellefit Postpartum Corset. Bellefit results are, by far, unbeatable on the current market.
C Section Recovery
- The Bellefit Postpartum Corset delivers proper compression to prevent fatty cell enlargement.
- The girdle remains in place, thus providing complete support.
- It promotes proper spine alignment after 9 months of pregnancy.
- Bellefit sizing is a bit off. For example, if you’re a medium, you might find the L or XL size more comfortable.
- The side boning is susceptible to bending after a few weeks of wear.
Bellefit Postpartum Review: Bellefit Postpartum Corset
Photo credit: forthelove.blog
Despite the corset design, the Bellefit Postpartum Girdle is incredibly comfortable. It holds the area well enough and feels secure throughout the day. In fact, you can wear it at night as well. Keeping it on for an entire day is a safe move. If that’s what makes you feel comfortable!
The use of elastane and polyamide fabric is an excellent idea. The materials along with the front clips are held together quite remarkably. The whole thing doesn’t come apart despite all-day and all-night wear.
And as far as washing the corset goes, it’s best to hand-wash it. Don’t place it in your dryer or washing machine. As that might mess with the natural shape of the girdle! After hand-washing the item lay it out flat for air drying.
Photo credit: korsetpelangsingbellefit.wordpress.com
The Bellefit Postpartum Corset is highly effective. Especially when it comes to trimming the hip and mid-section areas post-delivery! The corset design, in particular, is the most appealing part. Since it doesn’t roll upward or downward!
In short, the girdle stays put and conforms to the shape of your body.
Benefits of Wearing an Abdominal Binder
The fabric you’re dealing with here is super comfortable and soft. Wearing the Bellefit Postpartum Corset under your garment is no problem at all. The fasteners might show a bit in white or extremely tight clothing. But apart from that, there’s total invisibility.
How to Wear Your Bellefit Corset?
Giving the Bellefit Postpartum Corset a close competition is the following option. So if you don’t like something about the former, you can pick the latter.
Chongerfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap
The name itself suggests that this belly wrap targets the 3 most vulnerable regions. These include the waist, belly, and pelvis. The elastic band is present in the high waist section. That means you can compress that protruding muffin top. Due to the high waist, the common rolling problem also gets eliminated.
What’s more is the Chongerfei Postpartum Belly Wrap features integrated boning. This particular element provides optimal support for lower back pain relief. So don’t think twice before purchasing this second best option on the current market.
The 3 Major Differences Between Bellefit and Chongerfei
1. The Bellefit Postpartum Corset consists of hook closures. While the Chongerfei Postpartum Belly Wrap has a Velcro strap for the same purpose.
2. In terms of breathability, the latter is better than the former. That’s because Chongerfei has made use of the belly wrap design. As opposed to Bellefit’s corset style!
3. Both are adjustable. But it’s the Bellefit Postpartum Corset that offers a superior anatomical fit. Thus, supporting the lumbar and abdominal regions more comfortably.
So what have you gathered from the Bellefit Postpartum review? That the product offers both advantages and disadvantages. But the former is weightier than the latter. Am I right?
The Bellefit Postpartum Corset offers a satisfying experience. Especially when it comes to relieving postpartum pressure in the abdomen region! The item is specifically crafted to shrink your belly. And this helps in achieving pre-pregnancy posture.
If that’s the kind of Bellefit before and after results you’re looking for, you can go ahead and buy the product.
Related Buyer’s guides and MomTrustedChoice Lists:
- Best Recliners For Back Pain – Buyer’s Guide
- My 18 Best Postpartum Essentials for Mom (The Ultimate Checklist)