Baby products come with tons of choices, and baby bathtubs are no different. We’ll go over everything you need to know to buy a safe and fun tub for your newborn or toddler.
Remember that no matter how safe any tub is, parents need to stay nearby during bath sessions. These are the top options moms love to buy, and kids love to get clean in, all of which are available on Amazon.
How We Chose Our Ratings
The easiest way to know which of the many options available on the market are the best picks available today is to hear from real moms.
They know what makes the best baby bathtub from experience, and we read their reviews on top favorites to determine our list of the 12 best choices out there. We consider what parents need, which materials are comfy, and what designs are the cutest as well.
Top 12 Best Baby Bath Tubs: Comparison Table
Review of the Top 12 Best Baby Bath Tubs
To narrow down the extensive list of contenders, we found the top 12 options that moms adore.
The best baby bathtubs listed below are made using different materials, come in varying types of tubs for different ages, and differ in styles for personal taste and lifestyle.
All of these options are great for newborns until they reach varying ages. Some work better for large or small homes; others are great travel options that might not survive daily use.
Here are our top 12 best baby bathtubs:
1. Blooming Baby Bath
- Handmade From the Softest Materials: Our signature product, flower infant bathtub seat conforms to most sinks to cradle...
- Newborn Essentials Must Haves: Blooming Bath Flower infant bath seat delights both babies and grown-ups, helping them...
- Infant Bath Seat: Our flower baby sink bath is designed and recommended for infants and babies up to 6 months; It is...
Made using soft, plush material that perfectly frames newborns in any sink, this stylish baby bathtub will keep babies under six months safe and comfortable.
Parents don’t have to kneel over the tub at bath time, and when bath time is overall they need to do is ring out the flower and toss it in the dryer for 15 minutes. It’s the perfect alternative to traditional baby tubs, and just imagine the cute bathtime photos!
The four flower petals hold the baby in place, providing a comfy place for babies to lay and supporting the baby’s back during bath time in a sink or tub.
Plus, the picturesque frame will allow parents to snap the best bath time photos. Flowers work for boys or girls, but nearly all moms adore this tub insert.
2. Puj Tub Soft Foldable Baby Bathtub
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
A sink insert that’s perfect for families who live in small homes or travel frequently, this unique option both cradles the baby during bath time and fits into the sink.
When you’re not using it, the tub hangs flat to dry and save bathroom space. You can take it on the go or easily store it in a small bathroom, and the design of this tub is downright genius.
The biggest downsides to this foldable tub are that the baby will outgrow it as soon as they can sit up on their own and that you’ll need to measure your space to make sure the faucet doesn’t sit too close to the tub for the baby to sit comfortably.
The material is comfy, but it’s not the plushest. If padding is important, you may consider another tub.
3. Skip Hop Moby Baby Bath Tub 3-in-1
- Our cheerful whale-shaped Moby tub grows with baby through three stages and offers Smart Sling support. The sling locks...
- Dual layered mesh and comfort-edge construction securely cradles baby from head-to-toe
- He slings adjusts to a cushioned seat that comfortably supports babies learning to sit. Remove the sling when baby has...
A baby bath tub that grows with your newborn through 3 stages, you can use this tub for newborns up to children 6-months-old or up to 25 pounds. Use the mesh sling insert from the first day or alter the two-position lock to support older babies.
After the baby can sit up on their own, just take out the sling and the non-stick interior will help the baby stay upright. Hang the tub up to dry when you’re done.
4. Primo Eurobath
If you have a larger space, a basin bathtub like this with two different positions can keep your baby clean until they’re two years old. It’s a generously sized choice that’s great for families who only have showers at home, and it’s safe for a wide range of kids to use.
The reclined position keeps newborns cradled while the stopper located between the leg region keeps older babies from sliding around.
5. Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Duck Tub
- The white hot safety disc turns white when water is too hot
- Padded tub makes big tubs comfy for kids
- Great for travel deflates and folds easily
A great travel tub at an affordable price, this inflatable duck tub is newborn-friendly. The temperature sensor located on the bottom of the tub check the water to help keep your baby safe and will display turns white if the temperature reaches too high.
It’s easy to travel with and folds up quickly, and babies between 6 to 24 months will fit comfortably due to the padding.
6. Summer Infant Comfort Height Bath Tub
- ELEVATED BABY BATH TUB: The Summer Comfort Height Bath Tub offers ultimate comfort and convenience for you and your...
- NEWBORN BATH SUPPORT: The removable infant insert provides a comfortable incline for baby and can be placed in both the...
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE: The sturdy platform on this bathtub safely raises baby to parent’s level. Additionally, the...
The best baby bathtub due to the elevated height, parents adore not having to hunch over a tub during bath time, especially pregnant mothers who already feel back pain.
The center of the tub is raised with a comfy incline for newborns while the larger tub region works for kids up to two years. Allow the tub to stand alone or place it on a sturdy table to boost the baby up to parent’s arms reach.
7. Angelcare Baby Bath Support
- EASY TO CLEAN – The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support and dries quickly
- USE DIRETLY IN BATH TUB - Easy to use on daily basis, you can place it directly into your bath tub. Fits inside the...
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Ergonomically designed for your baby's comfort and safety, with soft-touch material that is gentle...
A cushion for your baby that fits in any sink or tub, the backing is made with a flexible mesh material that allows soap and water through without imprinting in your baby’s back.
The drying hook allows you to hang dry or conveniently store the tub while it’s not in use, and all you need to do is rinse it off after bath time before hanging it up. The material is mildew resistant, and it is perfect for daily use.
8. Boon Soak Bathtub
This three-stage bathtub is made to hold newborns until around 18-month-old toddlers. The adjustable support bump between the legs helps keep the baby in position while the nonslip foam material on the back wall holds babies in place.
To easily allow parents to tell the temperature of the water, the color of the drain plug will change for too cold or too hot. It’ll fit in most sinks and babies sit just right.
9. Fisher Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub
Moms love the Fisher Price 4-in-1 tub because the four different stages allow the perfect support and comfort for newborns or toddlers alike.
It’s a great option if you have a couple kids close in age or for use throughout your kid’s entire four stages.
The mesh piece helps keep newborns safe while the standalone tub allows toddlers to splash and play.
Cleaning this tub is easy, and all you need to do is rinse the tub out and hang it by the hook to dry. This option even comes with a whale scoop and squeeze bottle for bath time fun, and it offers everything most parents want in a baby bathtub.
10. BabyDam Bathtub Divider
A great option for traveling families or those with little storage space for a standalone baby bathtub, this bathtub divider slides into place in traditional family tubs to keep the water in a smaller area.
With this, parents can control how big the baby’s bathtub is, and you can save tons of water.
Because you only need to fill the water as full as is perfect for your baby’s age, BabyDam can be positioned anywhere to create your own fun bath time space. It’s great for families with multiple young children and allows parents to totally customize their bath environment.
11. Stokke Flexi Bath
- FOLDABLE BABY BATHTUB - The Stokke Flexi Bath is a foldable baby bathtub for newborn babies and children up to 35 lbs....
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE - The Flexi Bath’s innovative design makes it simple & convenient to use at home or traveling,...
- PRACTICAL FEATURES - With a non-slip base, Flexi Bath is made with safety in mind. Plus, a heat-sensitive draining plug...
For families with a toddler who live in an apartment or house without a tub, this standalone baby bathtub fits in a standard shower stall to clean up water that splashes out or can sit on the floor of any room when traveling.
Parents can use it to clean kids up to four years or until they learn to shower on their own, and the tub could even be used to wash off your feet in a pinch.
12. Shnuggle Baby Bathtub
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Bum Bump helps prevent baby sliding in the water. Foam backrest for added comfort on baby’s skin....
- CONVENIENT: Can be used anywhere around the home – designed to fit in most kitchen sinks. Handy drain plug to empty or...
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT: Creates a more upright and comfortable position for baby and helps ease colic or reflux
A sleek design that allows you to take bath time almost anywhere you want, this standalone tub is great for use in the kitchen sink or even outside.
The back contours to the baby’s frame to keep the little one upright and comfortable and mom reviews say kids adore playing in this freakishly simply bucket-style tub. When you’re done, just allow the tub to drain and you’re done!
The compact tub only holds two liters of water and works well for newborns until they reach one-year-old. The foam backrest and non-slip feet keep baby safe and sound, while the lightweight frame is easy to carry around the house.
It’s versatile, and even toddlers who hate bath time enjoy this tub.
Baby Bath Tub Buyer’s Guide
When it comes to a baby tub perfect for bath time, you want to it to keep your baby safe and comfortable first.
Some may come with fun features to make baths more fun or safety features to help parents find the perfect water temperature on the first try. There are varying types and styles as well, some of which involve fun animals while others are sleeker and simpler.
No matter what type of tub you prefer, think about personal needs in selecting a baby tub.
If you’re not sure what to look for in the best baby bathtub based on your child’s age, use the following guidelines to ensure the tub is safe and fun for babies:
Consider how long you can use the baby bathtub by looking at what age group it was designed for, as some are small enough for newborns only while others are created for use until the baby reaches 6-months-old and can sit up without aid.
The type of materials used to construct the baby bathtub will also determine the price, longevity, and safety of your model. Look for non-slip options or comfy foam for back support.
Baby bathtubs come in folding, free-standing, or even Jacuzzi-styles. Some tubs also come with added fancy features, like a thermometer to check the water temperature, tubs you can use in the sink or luxury additions like a mini shower head.
Tubs come in varying styles, and some designs allow parents to save precious bathroom space or pack up easily for travel purposes.
Although not all come as standalone tubs, those are a popular choice among parents due to their versatility.
There are many types of baby bathtubs, with many popular designs including:
- Sink Inserts
Molding to fit any bathroom or kitchen sink, this insert only work for newborns under 6-months-old but works well if space is limited.
- Basin tubs
Standalone models that can be used anywhere, even outside, this is the most common newborn option and they normally work for the first year.
Baby bathtubs that come with a sling or extra-large design will allow you to use the baby tub for the first two years, lasting longer than any other type of tub.
- Class tub
These options allow you to use your family bathtub, only convert it for baby use with an insert or an infant seat. Or, they can include inflatable travel tubs or buckets.
Last update on 2022-02-07 at 10:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API