A number of people are known to make a huge mistake by picking up vacuum cleaners without thinking about the kind of floor or the types of carpets that are there in their house.
It is true that vacuum cleaners can clean carpets, tiles, or Hardwood floors in an ideal manner. But it is not easy to choose the best vacuum for Laminate Floorwhen you have lots of options to choose from.
If the right vacuum cleaner is not used and your floors are laminated, it may end up damaging the surface of the floor. I’m sure, you won’t like it when you see the expensive laminated flooring has numerous scratches. This is when you have to spend an ample amount of money on repairing all these scratches.
To prevent all these problems, it is necessary that you select the vacuum cleaner models that are compatible with cleaning the laminate floors without causing any damage. Again, cleaning the laminated floorings isn’t a child’s play, but with the proper kind of vacuum cleaner, you will be able to do it easily.
Editor’s Pick: Vacuum for Laminate Floor Cleaning
Why Should You Use A Vacuum For Your Laminated Surface?
There is not a single person who does not like to keep their home clean. However, sometimes cleaning is extremely difficult and calls for a huge amount of effort.
There are numerous benefits of using a vacuum cleaner for cleaning your laminated surface. Given below is a list of the benefits that you should consider if you are not sure about the purchase.
These are considered to be more sensitive in comparison to the normal floors because they can get scratches easily. If you use normal machines or try to clean the floor with your hands, you can damage the floor to a great extent. Using vacuum cleaners will allow you to clean your house without causing any damage to the floors.
There is no doubt about the fact that you will take a lot of time to clean your entire house without using a vacuum. If you use a vacuum for laminated flooring, your work will be done quickly. This will help to save a lot of time.
Keeps The Floor Clean
The best laminate floor sweeper helps in gathering all the dirt and dust together and ensures that your house remains clean. You do not have to deal with a pile of dust as all of it gets collected in the bag or the pouch that the vacuum cleaner has. You just have to detach this bag from your vacuum cleaner and throw the dust outside the house.
Sucks The Dirt Up
It is obvious that a lot of dust keeps sticking to your laminate floor and may not come under your notice. Using ordinary machines will not help in getting rid of this unwanted dirt and dust.
This is why it is necessary to rely on a vacuum cleaner. These cleaners help in sucking all the unwanted dirt particles in no time.
Special Features Of Laminate Vacuums
The vacuum cleaners for laminate floors have a number of unique and great features that normal vacuum cleaners do not have. These features include;
- A wide cleaning path, which helps in saving a lot of time.
- They are lightweight and portable.
- A huge capacity for cleaning large areas.
- Versatile and powerful.
- Different speeds.
Our Top 5 Best Vacuum for Laminate Floor Cleaning – Reviewed
It seems tedious to select a laminate flooring vacuum that will help in cleaning your laminate floors with a lot of care. There are many models that are present in the market, but you have to select the ones that can perform the work that you require in an ideal manner.
Before purchasing a vacuum, you need to carry out research on your own. Proper research will help you to understand which vacuum cleaner you should get for your house. Given below are the reviews of the top 5 vacuums for laminated floorings that are available in the market;
01. Shark Duoclean Rocket Corded Ultralight Upright Vacuum
This vacuum cleaner is capable of controlling the triple particle cleaning, which means that it can suck the large debris as well as granular dust without any effort.
It is referred to as duo clean because of the two different brush rolls that are present on the nozzle. The brush roll generates a pulling effect which helps in gathering all the dust particles that are present on its way. Also, it helps in agitating all the dust and sends it to the airflow directly.
The motor of this device is extremely strong which ensures a great suction capacity. There are two suction modes. One suction mode can be used on the bare floors or the rugs that have small areas, and the other suction mode can be used for cleaning the high pile carpets.
Its soft brush roll helps in removing the dust easily and gives a polished surface. Shark Duoclean weighs under ten pounds, and it is extremely lightweight. Thus, you can get a versatile floor to ceiling cleaning.
There are powerful lights on the handle as well as the nozzle, a brush roll access for easy and quick maintenance, along the pet multi-tool capture to easily locate the pet hair present on the surface.
- Bristle brush for deep cleaning carpets.
- Additional brush roll for pulling large particles.
- It can be converted into a 4.6 lbs hand vac in order to provide versatility.
- LED lights on the hand vac and floor nozzle.
- Provides overall cleaning.
- Cannot only clean the floors but also the ceilings.
- Removes pet hair effectively.
- Can be maintained easily and quickly.
- All good things come with certain disadvantages.
- This laminate vacuum cleaner has a complex cleaning system, which can make things a little difficult, especially if you are using a vacuum cleaner for the first time.
02. Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
If you need the perfect vacuum cleaner, this is undoubtedly one of the best products that you can opt for.
This vacuum cleaner allows you to capture all the debris and that is lying here and there without the requirement of a broom. It has a V-shaped head, which can replace your dustpans and brooms.
You can clean the areas around your furniture as well as the pile of rugs that are present in your room. The swivel head of this vacuum cleaner allows you to clean around the legs of your furniture.
Bissell PowerEdge vacuum cleaner has been mainly designed for hard floors. The shape of the product is unique, and it allows you to reach the places, which would otherwise become impossible to reach.
You will hardly get any vacuum cleaner that is available in this price range and can provide an effective cleaning service. Consider purchasing this product if you want your house to be cleaned up quickly and also if your budget is tight.
- Can clean around the legs of the furniture present in your room and areas that are extremely difficult to reach.
- Provides a superior suction capability for picking up pet hair.
- The lightweight design allows you to clean your room without any difficulty.
- The easy to empty dirt cup allows getting rid of all the dirt in no time.
- The product is lightweight.
- Powerful motor for cleaning the surfaces easily.
- Innovative technology for debris suction.
- Quick and easy assembly.
- A significant disadvantage of this product is that it has been designed specifically for hard floors.
- Other than this drawback, you will hardly face any other issues with this vacuum cleaner.
03. Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright Corded Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
A vacuum cleaner that has a sleek and thin design is something that is not very common, especially among the vacuums that are bagless.
This vacuum cleaner has a compact and thin design, which allows you to move up and down the stairs. The detachable wand that it has is perfect for cleaning your upholstery and ceiling along with your laminated surface.
The amazing Hoover UH70400 vacuum cleaner weighs only 12 lbs, which allows you to move around easily. Its advanced wind tunnel technology is capable of lifting and removing the surface debris as well as the embedded dirt from your floor.
You can release the handle of this vacuum cleaner in a single touch so that you can attach it with the hose for cleaning above the floor. It is true that this cleaner is comparatively smaller in size, but it is a lot more powerful as compared to the other lightweight and upright cleaners for vacuum laminate floors.
It comes with an additional undercarriage design which allows you to clean the surface smoothly. If you have a high budget and you need a small vacuum cleaner that will perform all the tasks easily, you should not look beyond this product.
- Since it is lightweight, you can carry it in any portion of the room.
- The power cord of 30 feet allows you to clean large areas without replugging the device.
- You can clean without moving your furniture because of the reclined handle that it has.
- Can clean upholstery and ceiling along with floorings.
- The deep recline handle allows you to clean under your furniture.
- It can tackle everyday debris and dirt.
- The bagless design ensures that there is no mess.
- Comes with a reclined handle.
- The rinsable filter allows you to clean it easily.
- You cannot rely on this vacuum cleaner for performing heavy-duty tasks on the carpets as well as the hardwood as it can leave a lot of dirt behind. However, if you do not have a lot of space, you can purchase this vacuum cleaner as it has a number of appealing features.
04. Dyson V6 Cord-Free Vacuum
The most interesting and versatile vacuum cleaners are the ones that have no cords. This is the best stick vacuum for laminate floors that give you a lot of freedom without compromising on anything.
It has a small and portable body, which makes it much more convenient in comparison to the other vacuum cleaners that are present in the market. With a battery life of 20 minutes, it can be handled by a single person without facing any difficulties.
The long arm allows you to reach the areas that are difficult to clean. Instead of a normal on-off button, it has a trigger system that does not allow you to leave it on when it is not being used.
Dyson V6 vacuum cleaner is perfect for a small household. It provides you with 20 minutes of constant suction, thereby allowing you to clean the unwanted dust particles from your home easily. This motorized cleaner is capable of cleaning all kinds of floors.
The unit is perfect for single-handed uses. Purchasing a lightweight vacuum cleaner without cords is a wise decision instead of going for the ones that are not only heavy but also come with cords. The bristles cover the entire width of the vacuum cleaner and allow it to give a proper edge to edge cleaning.
- Provides equally good cleaning when compared with the corded laminate floor vacuum cleaners.
- Possesses a trigger instead of an on-off switch.
- The filaments of carbon fiber can remove the fine dust from the hard floors.
- The bristles present help in cleaning every nook and corner of your room.
- It is cord-free and hassle-free.
- Integrated carbon fiber filaments.
- Versatile design for easy handling.
- Good for the price
- If you are looking forward to buying a vacuum cleaner that will have a great dust capacity, this might be a great purchase as it has an extremely small dust capacity.
05. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner With Strong Suction
The Wi-Fi vacuums are sprouting everywhere nowadays. This is because most consumers have smartphones right now. Earlier, what used to be a luxury, started becoming a need today.
People have recently started hunting for the best robot vacuum for laminate floors that has Wi-Fi connectivity. This vacuum cleaner is one of such cheapest robot vacuums with Wi-Fi connectivity features.
This robot vacuum cleaner can automatically clean your room and then it goes back to the charging point when the battery of the device is low. However, you have to keep in mind that it will not go back to charging automatically unless you have already scheduled it.
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 robot vacuum cleaner can clean all the edges of your room. It can clean a small area with the help of a circular motion. This is perhaps one of the best vacuum cleaners which allows you to clean the mess that has been created in a particular area.
You can schedule to clean your rooms autonomously when you are not at home. This vacuum cleaner can not only be controlled with the help of an application, but it also has a remote control that will provide you with similar functionalities. However, you should remember that it can exceed your budget.
- Capable of running for a long time with unlimited power fade because of the lithium ion battery that it has.
- The smartphone application helps an individual to schedule as well as control the vacuum cleaner without being present at home.
- Wi-Fi connectivity along with a smartphone application allows controlling the robot.
- The brushes present on the two sides can pick up the dirt from the edges and the corners.
- The 2600MAH Lithium battery is capable of running for about 100 minutes.
- Boasts a twin side brush system.
- Comes with a Wi-Fi connectivity feature.
- Provides a great pickup mostly on the bare floor.
- Superb and long-lasting battery backup
- Unfortunately, this vacuum cleaner cannot work on the rugs or the high pile carpets.
- It is not capable of keeping the carpets clean, and the random navigation is also not sufficient enough.
Factors To Pick The Best Vacuum For Laminate Flooring
You already know the importance of using special vacuum cleaners for your flooring type. The vacuums that are used for cleaning the laminated floorings are made in a special manner so that they do not damage your floor in any way. You should know that the best laminate floor vacuum cleaners can not only be used for cleaning your floors, but it also has the capability to clean your ceiling.
These vacuums can be used for various other purposes. Normally, the laminated flooring vacuums do not have any wire, and they make use of batteries in order to operate. And they can also be controlled by fingertip controls.
Instead of making a blunder by choosing the incorrect model, it is crucial that you take a look at all the models that are available in the market. Proper research will be extremely beneficial when you are purchasing this type of cleaner in your house. Things that should be kept in mind while purchasing are listed below;
If you are looking for a perfect vacuum cleaner for cleaning, you should look for models that have suction switches. A suction switch ensures that you can easily control the airflow amount when you are cleaning a particular surface. Models that come without the suction switch can be difficult to control. Ensure that there is a suction switch on the model that you are purchasing.
A Roller Brush along with an On-Off Switch: Roller brushes along with the on-off switches are extremely important. It is one of the most important things that you should check before you confirm your purchase.
This switch is important as it allows to keep the brush of the vacuum cleaner spinning constantly on the hard floor, thereby preventing the dust and the dirt from getting scattered here and there.
All vacuum cleaners that are available are not capable of cleaning the different edges of your room. More so, most of them cannot pick the dust or dirt that lies along the edges of your room.
It is pointless to purchase this kind of vacuum cleaner if the corners of your room remain unclean and unhygienic.
To sort this problem, you have to purchase a vacuum cleaner that comes with bristled brushes or crevice tools.
These brushes or tools help in cleaning the corners of your room in an effective manner, not leaving a single particle of dust unattended.
Settings for the Bare Floor
An important thing that you should consider when you are purchasing the best vacuum for the laminate floor is that it should have settings for cleaning the bare floor.
Ensure that you can adjust the height of your vacuum cleaner manually. Few machines allow you to adjust the height with the help of the switch that is present or you can opt for the ones, which help you to do so manually.
Powerful Battery and Motor
A powerful battery along with a powerful motor is also a crucial buying factor. This permits you to work on cleaning your floors for a considerable amount of time so that you get the neatest possible home.
If you want a vacuum cleaner that is ideal for your floor cleaning pet hair, the ones with strong motors will definitely play an important role.
You might have to move your vacuum cleaner from one room to another to clean all the surfaces effectively. This is why it is imperative to go for vacuum cleaners that can be carried easily. It is obvious that you will not want to lift up a heavy device when you are cleaning your home.
Herein, the portable vacuum cleaners have less weight, and they are convenient and compact.
You should consider purchasing vacuum cleaners that do not have huge weight. The lightweight vacuum cleaners are extremely effective as they can not only be carried from one room to another without any difficulties, but you can also operate them without any hassle.
Though you might have to spend a little more money when purchasing the lightweight vacuum cleaners but it will be worth it.
Dust Removal Options
Ensure that the vacuum cleaner that you have chosen has a dust bag that can be detached from it, as soon as the cleaning process is over. The only thing that you have to do is detach this bag from the vacuum cleaner and throw all the dust and dirt outside the house. Other than these features, it is extremely important to know the type of vacuum cleaners that can be used on laminated floorings.
Without this conversance, it will be extremely difficult for you to carry out research on the best vacuum cleaner for laminate floors that are available in the market.
These vacuum cleaners are the preliminary ones that are ideal for the flooring types and have a comparatively smaller task load capability. They are lightweight and can be transported around easily from one area of your house to another. Canisters also provide excellent maneuverability. They can also clean the laminate floors, stairs, and various other places, which the handheld or upright vacuum cleaners cannot reach.
These kinds of vacuum cleaners consist only of a suction head and a strong motor. Few of these vacuum cleaners can be moved easily while the others cannot be moved. They can be used without any hassle on floors. These provide various advantages like less consumption of electricity, auto gliding, lesser motor power, and easy access to areas that cannot be reached by hand.
These vacuum cleaners are the smallest versions of all the vacuum cleaners that are available for cleaning. They are perfect for cleaning the smaller messes on your floor and can reach the tricky areas, where the canister vacuum and the upright vacuum are not much efficient.
However, one disadvantage that is associated with handheld vacuum cleaners is that you have to carry bags for collecting the dust that you are cleaning.
Tips For Using A Laminate Floor Cleaner
A number of easy cleaning options are available when it comes to cleaning your house and the laminated floorings.
However, before you use a vacuum cleaner, you have to keep certain tips in mind. These tips include;
- Don’t make vacuuming harder than it should be. If you allow your friends and family to come inside your house with their shoes on, it is obvious that you have to start cleaning more. This is why you should request them to take their shoes off before they enter your house.
- If you aspire to get rid of the hair and dust that is present on your floor, you have to vacuum the areas more than once. This will help in pulling up all the dirt as well as debris in a more effective manner.
- You should create a schedule when you want to clean your house. Sticking to a particular routine will make things easier for you.
- Ensure that you change your bag or get rid of all the dust in the bag regularly.
- Before vacuuming, you should remove all the small objects that are spread around the floor. If an object gets stuck to your vacuum cleaner, there are chances that the internal parts can break.
- Try to move your furniture occasionally so that you can clean out all the dirt and dirt that is present under them.
- The type of cleaner that you want to purchase is highly dependent on the budget that you have.
- If you have a tight budget, you can consider vacuum cleaners that are considerably heavy.
- Nevertheless, you should keep in mind that you require more attention and hence you should not end up making a bad purchase only because you have a low budget.
- A vacuum cleaner is a one-time investment, and you should purchase the best quality, lightweight, and portable vacuum cleaners.
- This will help you save money as you will not have to maintain your vacuum cleaners or repair them.
- No matter how much your budget can afford, you should consider purchasing the most preferred one.
Answers To Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Laminated Flooring Vacuums Capable Of Cleaning The Edges Of The Rooms?
You can clean the nooks and corners of your rooms with the help of the brush roll technology of vacuum cleaners.
2. Why Are Powerful Motors Important?
Powerful motors are important as they can generate more suction power for sucking the dirt and dust easily without a hassle.
3. Are Vacuum Cleaners Portable?
The lightweight vacuum cleaners can easily be carried from one room to another. It is best to purchase a portable vacuum cleaner as you can clean all the areas of your room easily.
4. Why Can’t I Use Normal Vacuum Cleaners?
It requires a lot of maintenance, and they get damaged easily if you use the normal vacuum cleaners. The vacuum cleaners for laminated floorings have been specially designed to prevent scratches and other harm to your floor.
5. Can They Remove Pet Hair?
You do not have to worry about removing pet hair, as vacuum cleaners play an extremely important role in sucking up the pet hair along with all the other unwanted dust particles from your floor.
The Wrap Up
These 5 best-rated vacuum cleaners are considered to be the best vacuums, especially if you have laminated floors in your house. Purchasing a wrong vacuum cleaner can ruin your floor and can cause scratches. Choose from the top five vacuum cleaners that have been reviewed, and you will definitely get the best cleaning experience ever.
Last update on 2022-02-07 at 10:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API