Looking for a food sealer that will perfectly handle the toughest of vacuum sealing jobs, stores your food for long periods of time and most importantly one that complements your kitchen? Look no further because the VacMaster PRO260 Suction Vacuum Sealer best suits your needs. Its high performance will make you wonder how you have survived this long without it.
The simple yet attractive VacMaster pro260 vacuum sealer comes with customization options that allow you to be in full control during the sealing process. Built to last, the sealer is made of tough components which also contribute to its quality performance. This appliance keeps your food fresh for long and can also be used to store nonfood items like documents, passports etc.
What makes this VacMaster PRO260 Sealer the best in the market?
There are many vacuum sealers been sold out there in the market and more often than not do you hear each vendor touting their products as the best in the market. Well, I am not here to disregard any of these products but to tell you why the VacMaster Pro260 is not only the best, but also the most superb. The Vacmaster Pro260 is fitted with features that make every day sealing job easy and effortless.
For example its inbuilt bag roll storage and cutter evenly cuts the bags hence eliminating the need for use of your kitchen’s cutting utensils and also with its automatic one touch operations you can use the appliance with ease. The pulsevac feature adds protection that prevents your delicate food items such as vegetables, fruits among others, from been crushed when sealing. You can also seal thick, heavy storage bags with the extended seal time option. Now do you see why it’s the best and most superb sealer in the market?
User Opinion about VacMaster PRO260 Suction Vacuum Sealer
Users like to have a machine that is not only easy to use but highly performing. And most of them agree that the PRO260 is that machine. Even better, its small price tag makes isan attractive piece to anyone who is on a low budget, yet they want a highly functional unit.
They appreciated the fact that it’s not loud when running and the convenient roll storage integrated into the sealer. It works flawless, and it sure gives the users an amazing experience. For those who like to spice up their foods, they just need to buy 2.5 quarts container and get started. Usually, it takes 4-20 minutes as compared to traditional marinating systems that take 4-6 hours.
It does great at sealing up to 2 hours consecutively without overheating. After which, you let it cool down for few seconds before resuming to the next sealing cycle. The reason why users love it so much.
However, it has a large footprint. Users with large kitchen space weren’t bothered by this aspect like those with limited space did. Some complained that it didn’t suck all the air out from the bags. Others said that their sealers broke down after a short period and they could barely get help from the customer service.
Most users found it to be great and said that they could recommend it to their friends
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) About VacMaster PRO260 Suction Vacuum Sealer
- Q: Would it okay to use the FoodSaver bags of my previous FoodSaver model?
A: Certainly. And when you run out of stock, you can always replenish it from Amazon. The bags are affordable and will work fine.
- Q: Will the smooth type of bags, usually those used in commercial vacuum machines, work with this unit?
A: No, because they collapse before letting all the air out of the bags. It is recommended to use bags with embossment or patterns. This is because this unit is a suction sealer and this typeworks best with suction bags or rolls.
- Q: How do you remove a bag that is stuck to the sealing strip?
A: The bags get stuck because you pulled the black piece of tape off the sealing strip. Or maybe, you are using the wrong type of bags. In this case, you need to contact VacMaster customer service for help.
- Q: Can it seal jars that come with an attachment?
A: Mine didn’t come with an attachment but getting one is not a hassle. They are readily available
- Q: Can you use it for industrial sealing?
A: Not at all. This unit is not recommended for sealing large batches.
- Q: Does it work with canisters?
A: Absolutely. In fact, better than most vacuum sealing systems in its class.
- Q: How long can the PRO260 run without overheating?
A: I sealed five rolls of steaks and used it for 2 hours continuously without experiencing any problems.
- Q: What is the warranty cover on this sealer?
A: For warranty information, please contact the manufacturers
- Q: Will it work with Mylar bags?
A: Yes it will. Use it to seal potato chips, crisps, etc., and it works perfectly.
Why do I love this Sealer?
If I had not bought this great vacuum sealer, I wouldn’t have ever believed anyone who praised its performance. Honestly speaking, amongst the 4 sealers I have used in the past, this is my best. It gets all sorts of sealing jobs done at the fastest speed without overheating. It is an easy to operate machine which utilizes the technology used by most commercial sealers and comes in a compact design that makes it counter top friendly. The Vac Pro260 is the perfect addition to my kitchen.
It is designed for everyday use and is best suited for home use by anyone who has a limited kitchen space. With the Pro260, you can package your pre made meals, store meat and fish, organize and preserve nonfood items as well as water proof your emergency kits for outdoor activities.
Comparison Overview between the VacMaster PRO260 and the Big Game GM710-000 Vacuum Sealer
There is a huge disparity between the price of the GM710-000 and the PRO260 sealer. The .GM710-000 priced lower compared to the Vacmaster Pro260 priced bit high on Amazon. Both have a drip tray but the one in the GM710-000 detachable while the VacMaster’s is non removable thus making it hard to clean. The Big Game GM710-000 comes with accessory ports that are only compatible with the FoodSavers canisters and accessories while those in VacMaster are only compatible with the VacMaster accessories.
When it comes to the question, which sealer best fits who? The GM710-000 is best suited for fishermen, hunters and outdoor enthusiasts while the VacMaster PRO260 works best for home use. If you are interested in buying either of two, your decision should be based on what you require in a food vacuum sealer. When it comes to their performance they both are performance but the VacMaster is better, in regards to convenience of storage, the VacMaster is the way to go.
Features and Benefits of the VacMaster PRO260 Suction Vacuum Sealer
- The multiple functions of the PRO260 vacuum Sealer allow you to use this appliance with the multiple management-settings. This lets you to be in full control of the vacuum sealing tasks in your kitchen.
- The Pulse Vacuum-Button on this sealer helps you to adjust the required setting for water-proofing sealing operations. You can also use this special button for sealing some kind of refined objects in your kitchen. This waterproofing procedure also helps you to enjoy the hands-free option of this sealing machine.
- The PRO260 comes with sensible in-built accessories which are more like the cooling fans. These accessories are attached to this sealing kit in order to make it more convenient for you when sealing.
- Has a double seal on each bag that securely stores your food and maintains it fresh or up to 5 times longer.
- Comes with a roll dispenser system that holds up to 2 bag rolls at the same time and a two way in-built roll cutter.
- With the marinating option, you can add different flavors of your choice to your food then double seal it in order to store it securely-free from any air.
- The sealer uses one of the newest technologies that is integrated with the automatic-lid-lock option which helps you to secure the vacuum bags with the most protected type of sealing lock.
- The in- built drip tray collects all the overflow of the liquids and helps you through balancing the liquid items.
- With the LED display feature, you able to stay informed on different operations such as sealing, marinating, vacuuming or any other.
- The pulse-vacuum-button aids in sealing of delicate food items thus preventing it from crushing.
- It uses the commercial-grade technology that translates it into a countertop-friendly vacuum sealer.
- The PRO260 is compatible with all VacMaster accessories
- The sealers internal cooling fan prevents it from overheating.
- Keeps your food fresh longer for up to 5x longer.
- It’s a bit noisy when sealing
- It’s hard to clean due to its non-removable drip tray.
The VacMaster pro260 vacuum sealer comes with a variety of features and functions which one would expect in a high quality vacuum sealer. It an extremely flexible sealer that you will be able to make use of when sealing a wide range of products starting from the food to non-food items. If you want an affordable master appliance for all your sealing operations, you should try this sealer. It will never disappoint!!